Labor Board Claims

The Department of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) frequently referred to as “the Labor Board,” administers complaints pertaining to wage and hour violations. Duvel Law, APC., can assist employees bringing forth a Labor Board complaint, or employers defending against one. Often times, an administrative complaint with the Labor Board is or may be filed in conjunction with a civil action in court on the same or similar issues.